Paint Rollers

15 products

Displays products in a grid view

Displays products in a detail view

Filter Results: 

Selection will refresh the page with new results

By Type:

By Brand:

Other Ways To Shop:

Paint Rollers

Roll out paint onto a printing block, canvas, or panel with a paint roller. Paint rollers are cylindrical tools with a handle that transfer paint onto a surface — simply squeeze your paint onto a plate and roll the roller through the paint. They are great for stenciling and printmaking.

Textured paint rollers roll out paint in a print, such as stripes or squares. Find a sponge paint roller and rubber rollers and brayers. Mini paint rollers are great for filling in smaller areas with paint.