Resources for Art Educators
Add creativity to any teaching experience. Created for all ages and skill levels, these projects feature full instructions and material lists to get you started, plus many have helpful, step-by-step videos.
Art Educators Catalog
Packed to the brim with new products and classroom classics to inspire students of all grade levels! Find all the supplies you need to get ready for the school year ahead, all at the best prices.
Quick Quote is an on-demand quote and requisition tool for schools and organizations. Learn how to get an instant quote and discover flexible options for sharing, placing orders, and editing lists.
We’re proud to join with many national, state, and regional organizations to provide solutions for various purchasing needs. Our Business Partners reference guide provides information on various purchasing services, cooperatives, and contracts through which our products are available.
Blick Gives Back
BLICK recognizes the value of giving back to the creative community. We believe that an art education develops the creativity and innovation needed to solve the world’s most complex problems, enrich its culture, and provide a deeper human connection. We are proud to support hundreds of arts and community organizations across the country and provide nearly $500,000 in support each year through a variety of sponsored events, artist awards, and in-kind contributions.
At-Home Art Lab
Keep students happy, busy, and learning right at home. These basic bundles for K–12 students are a simple way to shop the perfect art essential sets for at-home education and family activities.
Businesses and schools can purchase online using approved open accounts.
- Add the items you’d like to purchase to your cart.
- Click the checkout button and select “With my School or Business Account”.
- You will be prompted for your customer number and other pertinent order details.
- Before placing your order, you will have the opportunity to review and approve all details of the order, including your pricing. Discounts and taxes (unless you are a tax-exempt entity) will be applied to your order at this step.
If you do not know your customer number or need to set up an account, call our Order Department at 800-447-8192 M-F 7am-10pm, Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 9am-7pm CST. Or select Live Chat for immediate assistance.
School & Business Discounts
If you purchase art supplies throughout the year, you might be eligible for our discount program. Contact our Institutional Sales Department to find out how you can save.
Discounts are taken off the school catalog prices, and will not apply toward quantity break pricing or factory shipped items (FOB factory). However, if you place an open-account order on our website, you will always be given the lowest price between your discount, quantity break, or web pricing.
Quotes and Bids
Use our online Quick Quote tool to receive an official quote instantly. Simply add desired items to your shopping cart, select “Move All to List - Create a New Quick Quote,” and then follow the prompts to complete your online quote.
For additional assistance or formal bids, please contact our team of quote and contract specialists. Email email@example.com using the subject line “Please Quote”. Include the name of your school or business, your address, and your contact information, along with the list of items to be quoted. You may attach a copy of your Blick shopping cart, including the Blick item numbers and quantities desired. Please allow two business days for this service.
Skip the stress of ordering classroom supplies when the school year starts — place an order ahead of time, and we’ll send it to you when you need it.
Advantages of Future Orders:
- Best product availability
- Just-in-time delivery
- Invoices align with budgeting timing
How it Works:
- Prepare your supply list in advance of the date needed.
- Place your order as soon as you are able and indicate the date you would like your order to ship. If ordering online, select “I would like this order to be billed and shipped to me at a future date” in the shipping address section of checkout.
- Blick will pack and hold your order until the selected date.
- You won't be invoiced until your order ships.
- Your order arrives on time and complete.
Choose the ordering method that’s easiest for you:
An easy way to help your students gear up for the semester! Set up a supply list and share it with your students so they can find everything they need in one place.
- Sign up as a new Registered Customer or Log in if you already have an account.
- Click on My Lists to begin building your Blick U Course Supply List.
- When you are ready to let your students know about your list, click the “Let people know about this list” link located in the top right corner of your list. We allow you to customize your message and immediately email your list to all your students.
Art Room Aid®
Create a Wish List for your art project needs and ask for contributions!
Teachers, need help paying for supplies for your art projects? Here's how:
- Log in to your Registered Customer Account (or create an account if you don't already have one).
- Create a Wish List with all the supplies your students need to complete their art project and make sure your list's Published Status is set to "Yes".
- Use the "share" functionality within your Wish List to send the list via email, Facebook, and Twitter to your network of supporters (including parents, friends, and community members).
- Supporters can purchase the supplies needed for your project and have them shipped directly to you!
Art Room Aid® is a Registered Trademark of Dick Blick Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.
To place an order:
- Call 800-447-8192
- Fax 800-621-8293
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Call 800-723-2787, M-F 7am-10pm, Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 9am-7pm CST
- Email email@example.com
Pricing and Contracts:
- Call 800-704-7744, M-F 7am-4:30pm CST
- Fax 800-621-8293
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 800-933-2542, M-F 8am-5:30pm CST
- Email email@example.com
Select Live Chat for immediate assistance.