Schools and businesses that have established an account with Blick and have completed a credit application may purchase on-account through our website.
How Do I Set Up An Account?
If you are a school or business and have never purchased from us, follow these simple steps:
- Contact our Customer Care Department - Call the Customer Care Department at 800-447-8192 (7am-9pm CST) to speak with a Blick representative, who will ask you to provide basic information about your school or company and create an account for you.
- Fill out a Credit Application: Download and complete the Credit Application document. Email the completed credit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 888-467-3190. Allow 3-5 business days for the credit application to be processed. Once approved, any pending orders will be filled.
Download Blick/Utrecht W-9 Form:
How Do I Purchase Items On-Account?
Blick allows businesses and schools to purchase online using approved open accounts.
- Select Items for Purchase Locate the materials you wish to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Begin On-Account Purchase Verify that the items you wish to purchase are entered into your shopping cart. When you are ready to complete your purchase, click the School and Business Checkout button.
- Enter Account & Order Details During checkout, you will be required to enter your account, your billing and shipping addresses, and other transaction details. (The complete list of information you will need is shown below.)
- Customer Number
- Customer Zip Code
- Billing Address
- Purchase Order Number
- Shipping Address
Customers who have active bids with Blick must also know and enter their Blick bid number into the Promo Code field in the shopping cart.
If you know your school or business has an account with Blick, but don’t have the information handy, call our Customer Care Department toll-free at 800-447-8192 (7am-9pm CST) to speak with a Blick representative.
- Confirm Pricing & Place Order Before placing your order, you will have the opportunity to review and approve all details of the order, including your pricing. Discounts and taxes (unless you are a tax-exempt entity) will be applied to your order at this step.
Downloadable Order to CSV File
Cart contents may be downloaded in csv file format, which is often compatible for requisitions and approvals within procurement systems. At the top of the shopping cart page is an option to “Download Cart”. Once clicked, cart contents will be exported to a csv file.
This action exports data but does not save cart content. To save cart content, select Move to List or Move All to List and create a new list. Please note that you must be logged in or create an account if you don’t already have one to create a list.
If your school purchases a large quantity of art supplies throughout the year, we invite you to contact our Institutional Sales Department for details about Blick’s discount program.
Note: Discounts are applied to the base price, labeled “each”, as listed in Blick’s annual printed catalog titled “Materials for Art Education.” Drop shipped items, quantity break pricing, and website pricing will not receive a discount. When shopping at DickBlick.com, you will receive the lower of the quantity break price for which your order qualifies, the web price, or your discount off the catalog base price once your discount code has been applied to your shopping cart.
Bids & Quotes
Use our online Quick Quote tool to receive an official quote instantly. Simply curate a shopping cart with your desired items and select “Move All to List - Create a New Quick Quote,” then follow the prompts to complete your online quote.
For additional assistance or formal bids, please contact our team of quote and contract specialists. Email email@example.com using the subject line “Please Quote”. Include the name of your school or business, your address, and your contact information, along with the list of items to be quoted. You may attach a copy of your Blick shopping cart, including the Blick item numbers and quantities desired. Please allow two business days for this service.
Online Statement, Invoice and Payment
Schools and businesses purchasing on-account may register on our Statements Management Site for 24/7 access to account details. Use the Statements Management Site to view, print, download and email statements and invoices. E-check payments may be submitted here as well. On-account customers may also register to receive invoices and statements by email.
- Open account customers who don’t maintain their accounts within Terms are subject to suspension or cancellation of credit.
Skip the stress of ordering classroom supplies when the school year starts – place an order ahead of time and we’ll send it to you when you need it.
Advantages of Future Orders:
- Best Product Availability
- Just-In-Time Delivery
- Invoices Align with Budgetary Timing
How it Works:
- Prepare your supply list in advance of the date needed.
- Place your order as soon as you are able and indicate the date you would like your order to ship. If ordering online, select “I would like this order to be billed and shipped to me at a future date” in the shipping address section of checkout.
- Blick will pack and hold your order until the selected date.
- You won’t be invoiced until your order ships.
- Your order arrives on time and complete.