1. Use a compass to draw a circle on a watercolor block.
2. Combine Viridian, Spring Green, and Turquoise Utrecht Artists’ Watercolors on a 7-well palette.
3. Use a dropper to add water to the palette and make a wash.
4. Paint leaves with the Princeton Aqua Elite brush, starting at the bottom of the circle and following along the curve.
Tip: Allow to dry, or use a hair dryer or heat gun on low heat to speed up the drying time.
5. Use a dropper to moisten Finetec Artist Mica Watercolors.
6. Paint metallic leaves with the Aqua Elite brush as desired.
7. Trace the remaining circle outline with the Spectrum Noir Metallic Twin-Tip Marker using the fine nib.
8. and-letter desired phrase with Spectrum Noir Metallic Twin-Tip Marker using the brush nib.