Watercolor Paper Jewelry
1. Cut out shapes using scissors or Armada Paper Shapers.
Optional — Use deckle-edge watercolor paper for a natural look.
3. Create a hole near the top of each paper shape using a small-hole paper punch.
4. Use jewelry tweezers to hold and dip the shapes into Blick Liquid Watercolors.
5. Blot the shapes on paper towels before dipping the shapes into another color.
6. Thread jewelry findings through the holes in the shapes. Pinch the wire to close.
6. Optional — Spray the finished pieces with sealer.