1. Gather all tools and materials.
2. Attach two floral stem wires together end to end using floral tape.
3. Wrap the entire length of the stems with floral tape, then wrap strips of green crepe paper around the stem to cover it and secure with hot glue.
4. Attach a 2-inch piece of wire to one end of the stem with floral tape. Use pliers to curl the end into a hook shape.
5. Using pliers, bend a 3-inch piece of wire in half to form a hook, then attach it to the other end of the stem using floral tape.
6. Cut leaves accordingly using scissors.
7. Fold the leaves in half, dark side out, then color the fold on the dark side with the green marker.
8. Gather your finished flowers to attach to the head wreath.
9. Begin by first attaching the larger flowers, placing them off-center and wrapping the flower stems around the head wreath stem.
10. Bend the stem into a circle. Starting at one end of the stem, begin gluing the leaves on the outside of the head wreath using hot glue.
11. Cover the entire head wreath with leaves, overlapping them and alternating the dark and light colors.
12. Curl the leaves in all different directions using the bone folder and scorer.