click image to zoom in
- Use a compass to draw a circle on a watercolor block.
- Combine Viridian, Spring Green, and Turquoise Utrecht Artists’ Watercolors on a 7-well palette.
- Use a dropper to add water to the palette and make a wash.
- Paint leaves with the Princeton Aqua Elite brush, starting at the bottom of the circle and following along the curve. Tip: Allow to dry, or use a hair dryer or heat gun on low heat to speed up the drying time.
- Use a dropper to moisten Finetec Artist Mica Watercolors.
- Paint metallic leaves with the Aqua Elite brush as desired.
- Trace the remaining circle outline with the Spectrum Noir Metallic Twin-Tip Marker using the fine nib.
- Hand-letter desired phrase with Spectrum Noir Metallic Twin-Tip Marker using the brush nib.