Watercolor Paper Jewelry
click image to zoom in
- Cut out shapes using scissors or Armada Paper Shapers. Optional — Use deckle-edge watercolor paper for a natural look.
- Create a hole near the top of each paper shape using a small-hole paper punch.
- Use jewelry tweezers to hold and dip the shapes into Blick Liquid Watercolors.
- Blot the shapes on paper towels before dipping the shapes into another color.
- Thread jewelry findings through the holes in the shapes. Pinch the wire to close.
- Optional — Spray the finished pieces with sealer.