Watercolor Paper Jewelry
Create colorful jewelry for spring! Join us on Facebook Live for a Watercolor Paper Jewelry demo on 5/5 at 6 p.m. CST. Learn how to make one-of-a-kind earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. We’ll show you how to decorate paper shapes with a variety of watercolor techniques that can be used with other p...
- Cut out shapes using scissors or Armada Paper Shapers. Optional — Use deckle-edge watercolor paper for a natural look.
- Create a hole near the top of each paper shape using a small-hole paper punch.
- Use jewelry tweezers to hold and dip the shapes into Blick Liquid Watercolors.
- Blot the shapes on paper towels before dipping the shapes into another color.
- Thread jewelry findings through the holes in the shapes. Pinch the wire to close.
- Optional — Spray the finished pieces with sealer.