Inktense Painting with Artist Kinsey Lane
- Sketch out the fish lightly on paper with a graphite pencil.
- Lightly shade splotches of color with Derwent Inktense Pencils for a base layer.
- Use the Derwent Push-Button Waterbrush to blend the base splotches.
- Use the pencils to draw directional lines for the fins and the eye.
- Go over these lines and the eye with the waterbrush.
- Use the water brush and the Derwent Inktense Paints to texture the fish body. Use a stippling motion with the waterbrush.