1. Print and cut out the circular template. Pick your desired leather scrap and trace the design on the back of your piece of leather.
2. Cut out the design using the Leather Rotary Cutter.
3. Choose a location for the rivet just below where the key chain loop will be. Use an awl to poke a hole at your rivet location through both pieces of the folded leather.
4. Use the Realeather Leather Dye Pens to apply your design. To add a light color on darker leather surfaces, apply a white base coat prior to adding the lighter color.
5. Once the leather paint is dry, set the rivet. Place the anvil on a flat surface and put the rivet post on the anvil. Place the painted leather on top of the rivet, threading the rivet through the hole.
6. To finish the key chain, use the setter and mallet to secure the rivet. Now you're ready to add it to your key ring!