1. Cut two triangles out of the leather scraps, then glue them to one end of a dowel rod.
2. Cut two parallelograms from the leather, and line them up with the "arrow" so they're facing the same direction. Glue them to the other end of the dowel rod.
3. Wrap small strips of metallic tape around the dowel rod at various points to add a bit of shimmer to your arrow.
4. Paint stripes, dots, and other patterns on the dowel rod using Blick Matte Acrylic paints.
5. Experiment with different colors and combinations! Attach a ribbon with a special message for your special someone.
6. To make the quiver, cut a wide hexagon measuring 9-1/2" long at the center. Fold and glue the bottom and sides 3/4" in from the edges. Leave the top open.
7. To make the strap, cut a strip 1/2" wide by 10" long, then glue the two ends of the strip to the outside of the quiver on the short side.
8. Use scissors to cut a fringe up to the boundary. Fill your quiver with your arrows and get ready to play Cupid!