Paintings aren’t just for walls — windows need art, too! Learn how to make lightfast fluid paintings from transparent acrylic “skins” during our Transparent Paintings Facebook Live Demo on 9/1 at 6 p.m. CST. Suspended in a hoop frame, this stained-glass inspired art catches the light with a beautifu...
- Place ring on a sheet protector. Brush gloss medium on the inside, making contact with the ring on all edges.
- Create transparent “skins” by swirling acrylic colors with gloss medium on another sheet protector. After drying, peel them from the sheet.
- Cut color sheets into shapes and layer onto dried medium inside the ring.
- Enhance by brushing on more paint or defining areas with permanent marker.
- Seal with a final coat of gloss medium.
- When dry, attach a large jump ring over the hook and hang with a string or ribbon.