- Clean eggshells with hot water and antibacterial soap, rinse, and dry.
- Break eggshells into pieces.
- Apply glue generously to the surface of your project.
- Place the eggshell pieces on the glue with either side facing up.
- Overlap pieces to build up dimensional texture.
- Squeeze Jacquard Pinata Colors or Blick Liquid Watercolors over the eggshells, and spread the paint with a paintbrush.
- Apply Blickrylic Polymer Gloss Medium or Liquitex Pouring Medium directly over the painted eggshells.
- Allow the piece to dry. If desired, repeat step 6 for an additional finish coat.