Teach photo process screen production to your art students or yourself, using these safe, non-toxic products. The complete kit includes materials suitable for printing on both fabric or paper.
For fabrics, heat set with a household iron at 300°F (149°C) for 3 minutes on each side. Kit contains enough emulsion to coat 10 or more screens, materials to make screen positives, plus everything else you need, including the light source.
The kit contains the following materials:
- Blick Garment Printing Machine, 12" × 15"
- Lamp with 250 Watt Photoflood Bulb
- 5 Dick Blick Textile Screen Inks:32 oz bottles in Red, Blue, White, Black and Yellow. *AP non-toxic.
- Diazo kit
- A 12" × 18" Screen Printing Frame
- 10” Squeegee (50 durometer)
- Acrylic Film, 12 sheet package
- 2 Elmer’s Black Painters Markers, Fine and Medium
- 1 brush
- 2 oz bottle Super Black
- 32 oz bottle Speed Clean *CL Caution Label
- Roll of solvent-resistant tape
- 1 screen printing book, “Screenprinting Contemporary Methods and Materials”
- There will be additional handling charges or the item may be limited to certain shipping methods.