1. Spread a plastic sheet on your work surface. Pour half of each bottle of dye into individual cups. Be sure to wear an apron and rubber gloves!
2. Hand wash the silk scarf in tepid water with a very mild detergent. Rinse well. Squeeze the scarf lightly but do not wring.
3. Lay the wet scarf on the plastic covering and smooth out as many wrinkles as possible.
4. Fill squeeze bottles with the different dye colors. Starting with Turquoise, apply dye to the scarf, beginning in the center and working outward.
5. Add the Royal Blue and Digital hues, then finish with Black around the edges to create that "outer space" look.
6. Now for the starry magic! Sprinkle Jacquard Silk Salt across the wettest areas of the scarf. Allow the scarf to dry for 24 hours.
7. When the scarf is dry, mix three quarts of water with 3 oz of Jacquard Dye-Set Concentrate. Submerge the scarf and stir vigorously for 30 seconds, then stir gently for 4–5 minutes. Don't let the scarf sit; keep it moving! Remove it from the solution and wash it with mild detergent. Rinse well until the water is clear.
8. Lay the scarf flat to dry. Enjoy wearing your new, one-of-a-kind accessory!