Drafting Supplies

Frequently Asked Questions

  • I need mylar or vellum for drafting. Where do I look?

    Vellum is a paper product and will be listed under Drafting Paper and Layout Paper. "Mylar" is a trade name for a polyester film. You will find this type of drafting film listed under Acetate on our website.