click image to zoom in
Create a model of one of nature's most fascinating creatures, using the very materials that threaten their habitat - plastic bags and fast food containers.
These sparkly, colorful creatures make great hanging decorations - indoors or out!
- Using hole punch, create openings around a clear, plastic, dome lid.
- Paint the plastic dome and plastic sheet with a mixture of Glitter Mod Podge
- Thread Bright Lace through the punched holes on dome lid for tentacles.
- Tear plastic sheet into strips and glue inside the dome for arms.
- Glue a bunched piece of iridescent film inside the dome to create the jellie's mouth.
- Attach a string to the top of the dome for hanging.