Blick supports and sponsors the arts in various ways nationwide. The mission of all of our stores is to support, strengthen, and build the arts in the communities we serve. One of the ways we do this is through event sponsorship. Throughout the year, you'll see our Blick employees presenting demos, handing out coupons, giving away free merchandise, and spinning the famous Blick prize wheel! At key times during the year you will also see local Blick representatives attend and participate in sponsored institutional events and campus orientations.
Blick supports and actively participates in hundreds of local events throughout the year. Visit our individual store pages to learn more about our upcoming events in your community!
Recent Community Events:
- The Fenway Alliance: Opening Our Doors Day • Evans Park, Boston, MA
- The Little Italy Festa Chalk Fest • San Diego, CA
- Envision Artopia • Roseville and Edina, MN
- K.A.M.P. at the Hammer Museum of Art • Los Angeles, CA
- Pasadena Chalk Fest • Pasadena, CA
Recent Institutional Events:
- 110th Annual Student Exhibition, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts • Philadelphia, PA
- Columbia College Manifest • Chicago, IL
- Parsons Festival 2011, Parsons The New School for Design • New York, NY
- SAIC Holiday Art Sale, School of the Art Institute of Chicago • Chicago, IL
- ArtUnleashed, University of the Arts • Philadelphia, PA
- VIP Welcome Day, Santa Monica College • West Lost Angeles, CA
If you are interested in having your local Blick store sponsor an event, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the store's General Manager.
To find a store near you, please visit our Store Directory.