Learn more than 50 top pro tips and tricks from legendary airbrush artist Terry Hill with this this in-depth instructional DVD.
In Ultimate Airbrush Effects & Techniques, Hill shows you how to airbrush on virtually any surface, including cars, trucks, helmets, T-shirts, walls, furniture, models, or fine art pieces.
From the basic use of airbrushes and spray guns to the advanced execution of more than 30 special effects, here is everything Hill demonstrates:
- Use of Iwata airbrushes
- Use of spray guns
- Use of reducer
- How to strain paint
- How to apply the ultimate white background
- How to apply a drop coat
- How to prevent pigment migration
- How to palette a pinstripe brush
- Use of Artool stencils
- How to make your own stencils
- Use of the hinge method for applying stencils
- Use of stretch wrap and plastic bags
- How to create pinstripes, dagger strokes, and stippling
- Best techniques for Createx paints including Auto Air Hi-Lite, Metallic, Gem Shift, Candy, and Sparklescent colors
- Special effects such as color fades, ghost flames, marbleizing (both additive and subtractive methods), ripped metal, rivets, bullet holes (exit and entry), rust, gears, diamond plate, screws, granite, wood grain, water droplets, surface cracking, carbon fiber, stone (cracks and chips), smoke, hammer head impressions, nail heads, skulls, leopard print, steampunk style, metropolis style, and more
DVD. 3.5 hours.
Note — We regret that we cannot give refunds on videotapes, CD-ROMs, or DVDs. All sales are final. In the event of a defective cartridge or disc, we will replace it with an identical one.
® Iwata is a registered trademark. ® Artool is a registered trademark. ® Createx is a registered trademark.
Ultimate Airbrush Effects & Techniques with Terry Hill