If you're interested in non-toxic fine art printmaking, the Pronto-Plate 5000 is the solution you've been waiting for!
Pronto-Plates are the least expensive, most efficient option for direct-to-plate printing in smaller offset printing applications. Commercial printers and in-plant printing departments with small offset printing presses can be on press in minutes. Designers, desktop publishers, and in-house graphics departments can easily output their designs onto Pronto-Plates and bring them to a local printer to run.
Half the price of metal plates (and competitive with the cost of silver-based plates), Pronto-Plates offer savings of up to 88 percent over metal plate technology, and 58 percent over Silvermaster by eliminating hardware, harmful chemicals, and consumables such as developers, fixers, film negatives, masking, plate cleaners, and plate etches.
Other Pronto-Plate benefits include:
- Right-reading — users can proof documents prior to press runs.
- The ability for print shops to accept and output digital files.
- Rapid roll-up for increased productivity.
- Dimensional stability of the polyester plate, providing precision spot registration for one-color or two-color jobs.
- No light-sensitivity.
- Unlimited shelf life under normal conditions.
- Fully correctable — images can be added or deleted from the plate.
- Perfect for run lengths of 100 to 5,000, depending on variables such as proper fusing temperature and correct pH of the fountain solution.
What's more, Pronto-Plates can be output from the HP LaserJet5000 (the least expensive laser printer in its class) for beautiful runs on press.