No matter where you roam — a client office or coffee shop, a showroom or pressroom, onsite or off the map — take along the one guide that lets you select, match, communicate, and specify color.
Pantone’s new Designer Field Guide — a multi-function version of the popular Pantone Plus Series Formula Guide — combines portability with versatility.
Wide color swatches and tear-out chips of all 1,341 Pantone Solid colors offer both design inspiration and accurate color specification in a single guide — a large color viewing area provides easy visualization, and chips can be attached to artwork and files to ensure precise color communication across your workflow. It’s the perfect traveling companion for designers and color professionals.
Colors in the Designer Field Guide are arranged chromatically for intuitive selection, and printed on coated and uncoated text-weight stock. The guide features a color locator index and a lighting evaluation tool. Plus, purchasers of this guide are eligible to receive a free download of Pantone Color Manager software upon product registration — a $49 value!
Features of the Pantone Designer Field Guide include:
- Large-sized color viewing area
- Tear-out chip for each color
- 1,341 solid Pantone colors, including 14 base colors, printed on coated and uncoated stock, in a chromatically arranged fan format
- Each color identified by unique Pantone name and/or number
- Text-weight paper
- Contains lithographic printing ink mixing formulas for every color in percentages
- Pantone Color Manager software for updating Pantone colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Includes ColorChecker lighting indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- A “Built” brand neoprene carrying sleeve that protects colors
- Broad selection of market-driven colors
- Chromatic format makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows — colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new solid colors are created using the existing 14 Pantone Matching System Basic Color Inks — no new equipment or training is necessary
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness that makes them easily matched on the press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone licensees