The versatile F-60 Straight Line Cutter by Fletcher has a full 62" (158 cm) cutting capacity, making it ideal for cutting a wide variety of semi-rigid and flexible materials easily and accurately. Made of 1.5 mm thick sheet metal, the F-60 can be used on a table or mounted to a wall using the optional Wall Mount Accessory Kit.
Use the F-60 to cut foamboard, Gatorboard, cardboard, corrugated plastics (up to 6 mm thick), matboard, and PVC (up to 3 mm thick). It also cuts flexible materials such as laminated art, vinyl, banners, and printed graphics with ease.
A unique design element of the F-60 is a plastic magazine jacket that houses the Fletcher .015" (0.38 mm) blade for performance cutting of foamboard, PVC, and other paper-based products. The blade is permanently housed in the jacket to ensure safe handling during blade changes. Four depth settings are indicated on the jacket. Three knife jackets are included with purchase.
The F-60 also offers the following features:
- A cutting head with a "Lock & Cut" feature that lowers and locks the cutting head while cutting
- A lock-down pressure clamp that improves both edge quality and control by holding rigid substrates securely in place
- A built-in squaring arm
- A green sight line strip that provides a visible cut line
- A full graphic measuring grid for straight line cutting and for cutting 30°, 45°, 60°, and 75° angles
- An optional wall mount accessory kit
The F-60 weighs 31 lb (14 kg).
Wall Mount Accessory Kit — Easy to install on any wall, the F-60 Wall Mount Accessory Kit can be installed and ready to use within 35 minutes. The wall mount's footprint measures 74" × 44" (188 cm × 112 cm). It includes threaded inserts — no loose hardware! The F-60's cutting head carriage can be field-adjusted when used in the wall-mount configuration; the head remains stationary above the material to be cut prior to cutting.