Kids will go ape for this colorful kit that contains everything they need to make their own zoo!
From a tree full of monkeys to a fish-filled aquarium, children are sure to enjoy hours of creative play as they assemble, color, and decorate fuzzy flocked animals, punch-out people, whimsical zoo structures, and more.
Containing more than 100 pieces in all, the set includes self-adhesive wiggly eyes, stickers, and colorful background papers, plus basic supplies such as adhesive foam squares, string, a glue stick, and six Faber-Castell Dual-Tip Washable Markers.
With a color-in mat printed on the box's interior, even the package becomes part of the play experience. Plus, kids can "go green" by turning everyday items into fun zoo accessories.
The Recycled Cardboard Zoo contains the following materials:
- Sturdy cardboard zoo enclosure (assembled dimensions: 30" × 17½" × 15" or 76 cm × 45 cm × 38 cm)
- Cardboard entrance arch (assembled dimensions: 14¼" × 6¾" or 36 cm × 17 cm)
- Cardboard tree (14¾" or 38 cm tall)
- Color-in cardboard mat
- Cardboard fence posts
- Cardboard aquarium base
- Aquarium plastic
- 2 Sheets of colorful punch-outs
- 6 Faber-Castell Dual-Tip Washable Markers
- Colorful floor and background papers
- Self-adhesive wiggly eyes
- Blue stick
- Adhesive foam squares
- Instructions and ideas
Contents may vary from those shown or listed.
This kit is recommended for children age four and older.