Need to print posters, flyers, or t-shirts for your band or upcoming gig? DIY Print Shop has got you covered!
The best do-it-yourself kits on the market, DIY Print Shop Screen Printing Kits include absolutely everything you need to reach out to your fans and customers. All of the products are environmentally safe, which means you can use them in your home or business environment with a clear conscience.
The DIY Print Shop Signature Blue Press features solid steel and aluminum construction, a strong gas shock absorber for stable and steady screen action, a blue powder coat finish, an adjustable screen tilt, and off-contact control.
Both kits include a DVD and training manual that cover every step of the screen printing process. What's more, the printing inks are waterbased, which means they can be used on cotton, 50/50 blends, canvas, uncoated paper, and wood.
The DIY Print Shop Screen Printing Kits come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA.
Gig Poster Kit — Get your broadsides, band posters, advertisements, and fine art into production and into the hands of your fans and customers. The kit includes the following materials:
- DIY Print Shop Signature Blue tabletop press, 16" × 20" platen
- 20" × 24" 230-mesh Wood screen
- UV bulb
- 14", 70 Durometer squeegee
- 16" Emulsion scoop coater
- 16 oz Photo emulsion
- Light-safe yellow bulb for darkroom use
- 8 oz Green Galaxy Pitch Black waterbased screen printing ink
- 8 oz Green Galaxy Mars Red waterbased screen printing ink
- 8 oz Screen degreaser concentrate
- 8 oz Emulsion remover
- 2 oz Pallet adhesive
- 2 Scrub pads
- Film positives, 8½" × 11", 10-pack
- 100 lb French paper cover stock, 13½" × 19", 10-pack
- Instruction manual and DVD
T-Shirt Kit — Whether you're starting a small business — or just DIY screen printing for fun — this kit has all the essentials for graphic designers, fashionistas, entrepreneurs, crafters, or anyone looking to transform the ordinary into something extraordinary! The kit includes the following materials:
- DIY Signature Blue Press, 14" × 14" platen
- 16" × 20", 156-mesh wood screen
- UV Bulb
- 10", 70 Durometer squeegee
- 11" Scoop coater
- Screen tape, 2"W × 15 yd roll
- 1 pint, CCI WBP emulsion
- Light-safe bulb for darkroom use
- 8 oz Green Galaxy Pitch Black waterbased ink
- 8 oz Screen degreaser
- 8 oz Screen emulsion stripper
- 2 oz Pallet adhesive
- Red scrub pad
- 4 pairs of disposable latex gloves
- Ultimate cleanup cards, 10-pack
- 16" × 24" parchment paper, 2 sheets
- Rite Film WP film, 10-pack
- DVD and instruction manual