The Badger Renegade Krome RK-1 "2-in-1" Detail Airbrush is designed to outshine all other fine detail airbrushes. Modeled after Badger's original Renegade Airbrushes, it incorporates features that were suggested by professional airbrush artists to achieve even finer results.
The RK-1 is an internal mix, dual action, gravity feed airbrush that's ideal for auto detailing, illustration, model detailing, makeup application, fingernail painting, cake decorating, and other highly detailed applications.
This airbrush boasts an improved "glide coat" finish on the trigger and rocker lever for exceptionally smooth, precise, friction-free airbrushing. The RK-1's softer trigger tension allows for greater control, and its improved micrometer trigger stop lets you set and reference spray patterns as fine as 1/1000 of an inch.
The RK-1 also offers twice the versatility of other airbrushes because it comes with two needle/nozzles — 0.21 fine and 0.33 extra-fine — as well as two spray regulators.
The chrome finish is sleek, and an ergonomic underbody finger rest offers maximum comfort during prolonged detail sessions. The finger rest is easily removable for cleaning.
The Badger Renegade Krome RK-1 "2-in-1" Detail Airbrush includes:
- RK-1 Airbrush with non-removable, easy-to-clean, 3/8 oz color cup
- Metal cap for the color cup
- 0.21 mm fine needle/nozzle
- 0.33 mm extra-fine needle/nozzle
- Two spray regulators (one for open spraying, one with protective horns)
- Protective rubber tip cap
- Air hose adapter for connecting the airbrush to non-Badger compressors
- Black-finished locking aluminum storage case with steel reinforced corners