Interpretations of natural settings are the subject of the majority of watercolorist Sterling Edwards' paintings. In this instructional DVD he shows viewers how to paint a semi-abstract landscape.
Semi-Abstract Landscape by Sterling Edwards DVD —
In this instructional DVD Edwards shows viewers how to paint a semi-abstract landscape.
An Art Academy Live DVD.
The materials required to create the painting in this DVD include:
- Paper — 300 lb Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper or 300 lb Fabriano Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Paint — 12 to 14 tubes of assorted transparent watercolor paint (Yellows, Browns, Reds, Violets, Blues, and Greens): Maimeri Blu Lemon Yellow, Golden Lake, Stil De Grain Brown, Avignon Orange, Permanent Red Dark, Sandal Red, Cobalt Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Cyan Blue, Permanent Green Deep, Cupric Green, Green Blue, and Primary Red Magenta
- Brushes — an assortment of Rounds and Flats from ½" to 2"
- Bristle Brushes — an assortment up to 1½" wide
- Miscellaneous — a roll of toilet paper, a watercolor palette, paper towels, facial tissue, 2 containers of water, masking tape, and a gator board or similar hard surface
Semi-Abstract Landscape by Sterling Edwards DVD