These all-inclusive kits give artists the opportunity to create original pieces using colored and clear glass, slumping molds, and their imaginations. Choose from 3 kits, depending on interest and skill level. All glass in the kits is COE 90-compatible.
Advanced Kit —
This kit includes the following materials:
- Square slump mold, 6" × 6" (15 cm × 15 cm)
- 6 clear square glass sheets, 6" × 6"
- 6 colored square glass sheets, 6" × 6" (Radium Clear Iridescent, Radium Black Iridescent, Tangerine, Cobalt Blue, Kelly Green, and Grenadine Red)
- Circular slump mold, 7" (18 cm) diameter
- 6 colored circular glass sheets, 7" diameter (Red Opal, Lemon Chiffon, Peacock, White, Emerald Green Ripple, and Radium Black Iridescent)
- 5 jars of Mosaic Chunks, 3 oz (85 g) each (Marigold Opal, Cobalt Blue, Cornflower Blue Opal, Grenadine Red, and Apple Jade Opal)
- Tube of glass noodles (Mardi Gras assorted colors)
- Package of assorted glass shapes
- Amaco Kiln Shelf Wash, 4 lb (1.8 kg) carton
- Lesson Plan No. 18, "A Warm Glass Renaissance: Modern Technology Revives an Ancient Glass Form"
Advanced Glass Slumping Kit